weird!!!! I have dreams where my teeth are falling out ALL the time. and I too have checked them once or twice
So yeah, it s been freakin me out, so I need to get if off my chest.
So I'm in my kitchen, and this chick from work, and another faceless chick was there. They were talking about something, i wasnt paying attention.
So I taste blood, and realize some of my teeth are loose. So I go over to the sink, and start pullin teeth out. They are coming out really easy.
They are all split in two quarters. Like they were halved once, and then again, but all perfect cuts. Not like cracks or anything. And another wierd part is that the roots of the teeth were coming with them, and the roots alone were good inch and a half.
So blood is slowly dripping from my mouth, as I pull out teeth, and these two chicks are talking behind me. At some point, the chick from work asks sincerely "Aw, what happened". I show her and "Aw, thats too bad", as she does a little circle rub with her hand once on my back.
And then just goes back to her conversation like nothin'. So I'm thinkin "Hello? A little help here?"
And I continue to pull out teeth. That's it...
The worst part is that it was one of those really realistic feeling dreams... so much so that I actually checked my teeth with my toungue first thing when I woke up. And I have been running my tongue over my teeth all day...
weird!!!! I have dreams where my teeth are falling out ALL the time. and I too have checked them once or twice
all the time,huh? that is weird... this is my first... from what I can remember anyway...
I coulda swore the title said "wet dream" when I first read it.
I really need to lay off these fucking sleep aids [img]eek.gif[/img]
From dreammoods.com:
------------------------------------------
Dreams that your teeth are falling out are the most common dreams we here at Dream Moods receive. Common dream scenarios include having your teeth crumbling in your hands or your teeth falling out one by one with just a light tap. Such dreams are not only horrifying and shocking, but often leaves the dreamer with a lasting image of the dream. So what does it mean?
One theory is that dreams about your teeth reflect your anxiety about your appearance and how others perceive you. Sadly, we live in a world where good looks are valued highly and your teeth play an important role in conveying that image. Teeth are used in the game of flirtations, whether it be a dazzling and gleaming smile or affectionate necking. These dreams may stem from a fear of your sexual impotence or the consequences of getting old. Teeth are an important feature of our attractiveness and presentation to others. Everybody worries about how they appear to others. Caring about our appearance is natural and healthy.
Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation. These dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.
Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power. And the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness. Are you lacking power in some current situation? Perhaps you are having difficulties expressing yourself or getting your point across. You feel frustrated when your voice is not being heard. You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.
In the latest research, it has been shown that women in menopause have frequent dreams about teeth. This may be related to getting older and/or feeling unattractive and less feminine.
Traditionally, it was thought that dreaming that you did not have teeth, represent malnutrition which may be applicable to some dreamers.
Other Perspectives
A scriptural interpretation for bad or falling teeth indicate that you are putting your faith, trust, and beliefs in what man thinks rather than in the word of God. The bible says that God speaks once, yea twice in a dream or a vision in order to hide pride from us, to keep us back from the pit, to open our ears (spiritually) and to instruct and correct us.
In the Greek culture, when you dream about loose, rotten, or missing teeth, it indicates that a family member or close friend is very sick or even near death.
According to the Chinese, there is a saying that your teeth will fall out if your are telling lies.
It has also been said that if you dream of your teeth falling out, then it symbolizes money. This is based on the old tooth fairy story. If you lose a tooth and leave it under the pillow, a tooth fairy would bring you money.
-------------------------------------------
well, it basically decribes me... mostly the whole inferiority thing... but i have had that all my life, yet this is the first time i have had the dream? maybe its the chick in the dream that i work with that i feel more inferiority around? she is hot...
then again, ive been around hot chicks before...
weird...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ha! no, that was 3 nights ago... [img]tongue.gif[/img]Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
I coulda swore the title said "wet dream" when I first read it.
well that description pretty much nails it.
The dream probably means that you like that chick, but no matter what you do she seems disinterested. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
could be. she is the hottest chick at my office, so the thought that i would have a chance never crossed my mind... maybe subconciously... and my subconcious is also say "no way dude!", just like my instincts [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
What does that site say about people who have recurring dreams about being the Zombie lord and having the zombies go out to get you beer? Or about dreams where Fuzzy worms help you look for Monev after he left the house and hasnt come back??
Bookmarks